Terrified of Public Speaking?"Five Steps To Fearless Public Speaking"
Sign up for my FREE eBook:
Aly is a warm enigmatic speaker, who knows how to move and inspire an audience. She has the ability to connect with an audience on a deep level with a warmth and sense of humour that is very individual and personable. She connects with her audience both quickly and naturally and leaves them inspired and motivated. Aly is an award-winning speaker and holds the following awards from the Association Of Speakers Clubs:
- 2018 KWIB Awards Winner – Business Woman Of The Year 2018 (under 5 years)
- 2017 Kent Speaker of the Year
- 2015 Kent Speaker of the Year
- 2014 Kent Speaker of the Year
- 2014 South East Speaker of the Year
- 2014 3rd place, National Speaker of the Year
- 2012 Kent Speaker of the Year
Aly is also a KWIB finalist in the following categories:
- 2018 KWIBA Finalist – Woman’s Champion
- 2017 KWIBA Finalist – Woman’s Champion
- 2017 KWIBA Finalist – Business Woman of The Year (Under 3 years)
- 2017 KWIBA Runner Up Inspired Achievement Award
Aly gives talks on:
- Unleash Your Speaking Diva! – Techniques to make you a stand out Speaker
- Public Speaking: From Freeze To Flow – Confidence in public speaking
- Talking Magic – It’s all about building rapport and connection
- You’ve Either Got Or You Haven’t Got – Charisma, it’s an inside job
- Your Voice – The most powerful instrument a speaker possesses
- The Introvert Speaker – How to cope with public speaking when you’re happier alone, being quietly creative behind your PC
- Resilience In Business – How to recover discovering you have invested in the wrong business
To book Aly for your next event: Email – email@example.com
Radio Interview with Bird On A Bike (Sarah-Anne Lucas) on her show ‘The Conversation’ on Chanel Radio.co.uk
“Aly’s talk taught the business ladies at my Athena Network (Bromley group) what a huge difference speaking with ease and confidence can make when promoting your business. Aly shared her top tips on how to calm your pre-talk nerves, deliver keys points and make your audience want to hear more about what you do and how you do it.
One lady in our group was delivering a talk at a professionals’ conference that very evening, and was so delighted to be able to put Aly’s advice into practice just hours later. She said Aly’s guidance had been invaluable and it had made all the difference to the effectiveness of her talk.
Public speaking is a scary prospect for most of us. Without doubt I would recommend you speak with Aly if you want to learn how to do it effectively, fearlessly, and confidently.”
Regional Director, The Athena Network Kent
“Aly came to speak to our Women in Business group in October 2016. We were looking for a speaker who could give our members some help on how to conquer our nerves when doing presentations. As soon as Aly entered our room her warmth and naturalness connected with our members even before she started her presentation. Her session was informative but also fun and interactive with lots of helpful tips for our members.
I think we all went away feeling more relaxed about speaking in public. One of our members said that Aly was the best speaker that we had, and we are asking her back in the Autumn. Finally she was asked to sing for us (part of her previous life) and she gave an impromptu performance which was amazing. Thank you Aly for a truly informative and memorable session.”
Women In Business East Kent
“Aly is a very engaging speaker and quickly establishes rapport with her audience. She has a gentle and natural style which appeals to many women giving them the confidence that with Aly’s help they could also overcome their fear of public speaking.”
Edenbridge ladies Lunch Networking
“Aly gave a hugely memorable and inspirational seminar at the WiRE Conference 2016. Her style is warm and friendly; she untangles all the reasons why women in business feel uncomfortable about speaking in public, helping to break down the barriers and learning to harness their fear.
Delegates have told us that they now feel more confident and able to find their voice and have been practising their “power poses” in all sorts of situations!”
Fiona Davies – WiRE (Women In Rural Enterprise)
“Aly recently did an excellent talk for my Networking Group – Women in Business West Kent. It was engaging, full of useful, actionable and interesting tips on how to improve your public speaking skills and everyone loved it. If you need a speaker or want to improve your own public speaking skills Aly Harrold is the one.”
Emma Cox West Kent Women In Business