Winning awards for speaking came as an actual surprise to me, I didn’t set out to be an award winning speaker, my intention is always to connect on a personal level and make each and every member of the audience feel involved when I speak. I believe, because I enjoy connecting with members of the audience they relax and enjoy the process too.
It’s a great feeling to leave a stage and feel you made a difference to someone, to feel you may have inspired someone, it is always my aim to leave people feeling better after engaging with me than before I stepped onto the stage.
With 15+ years on the stage I have honed my natural style to enable me to establish a deep connection and rapport that will inspire and motivate any audience.
- From Freeze to Flow – Confidence in public-speaking
- Talking Magic – It’s all about building rapport and connection
- Your Voice – The most powerful instrument a speaker possesses
- The Introvert Speaker – How to cope with public speaking when you’re happier alone, being quietly creative behind your PC
To book Aly for your next event: Email – [email protected]
The Rob Knox Film Festival
Michael Wearing – Festival Director
What my Clients say
Fiona Davies, Business Manager
WiRE (Women In Rural Enterprise)
- 2017 Kent Speaker of the Year
- 2015 Kent Speaker of the Year
- 2014 Kent Speaker of the Year
- 2014 South East Speaker of the Year
- 2014 3rd place, National Speaker of the Year
- 2012 Kent Speaker of the Year
- 2018 KWIB Awards Winner – Business Woman of The Year 2018 (Under 5 Years)
- 2018 KWIBA Finalist – Woman’s Champion
- 2017 KWIBA Finalist – Woman’s Champion
- 2017 KWIBA Finalist – Business Woman of the Year (Under 3 Years)
- 2017 KWIBA Runner-Up Inspired Achievement Award
What my Clients say
“We asked Aly to present a session at our Start-Up Success event for entrepreneurs. She gave a very informative, entertaining, engaging and interactive presentation. All of our attendees found it very useful and were left in doubt how crucial the ability to speak in public will be for their businesses. We received very positive feedback about the event as a whole, with a number of the participants singling out Aly’s presentation as their favourite! Thank you, Aly.”
Enhanced Capability Work Coach
Speaking with ease and confidence can make when promoting your business. Aly shared her top tips on how to calm your pre-talk nerves, deliver keys points and make your audience want to hear more about what you do and how you do it.
One lady in our group was delivering a talk at a professionals’ conference that very evening and was so delighted to be able to put Aly’s advice into practice just hours later. She told me ‘Aly’s guidance had been invaluable, and it had made all the difference to the effectiveness of her talk.
Public speaking is a scary prospect for most of us. Without doubt I would recommend you speak with Aly if you want to learn how to do it effectively, fearlessly, and confidently.”
Nicola Powell, Regional Director
The Athena Network Kent
Aly Harrold Public Speaking Coach