Tel: 07909 765348 | Email: email@example.com
Storytelling for Speakers
Summary of Workshop
A one-day, interactive workshop, co-facilitated with public relations consultant Islay O’Hara, where you will learn how to craft and deliver a story that will really market your business and attract the clients you want.
This is ideal for women who have just started their public-speaking journey and wish to hone their skills and develop their story.
By attending this workshop, you will change from being a speaker who just ‘talks’ about their business to one capable of delivering a great story that engages potential customers and sells you and your business.
By attending, you will learn…
- Why storytelling is so valuable in business
- Why sharing your story is crucial to the success of your marketing communications
- How to craft, structure and prepare a persuasive narrative
- How to connect with the audience on an emotional level and sustain their interest
- How to deliver your story with confidence and clarity
This workshop is for women in business who…
- Have a story to share, but are reticent to speak in front of an audience
- Are bursting with so much to say that they would benefit from finding the story which really resonates with their target customers
- Are confident speaking in public and have had some experience, but would like to polish their performance and refine their story
- Are making a transition in their career and want to build confidence and learn to be at ease with promoting their ‘new’ selves
Whilst this workshop is interactive and will encourage you to think about your story, start to craft it and have a go at presenting it to those present, you will be under no obligation to do so. It will be a safe space in which to test your story, practice and enhance your speaking skills, build your speaking confidence and benefit from positive and constructive advice.
By the end of the day, you will have the tools in place to further refine your story and exercises to build your vocal clarity, along with a clear understanding of how and why storytelling is vital in marketing your business and – above all – the confidence to go out there and deliver it.
Every speaker needs a story. Stories can change the world.
Isn’t it time you shared yours?
What previous attendees said about this workshop:
“What a fab day it was!! Thank you so much Aly and Islay for being such skilled and caring midwives to my story. Proud mother and her baby story are well and happy.” Haya Devi Kalechman
“A practical and informative workshop. Awe-inspiring stories held my attention and I felt moved by each person’s experience. I felt truly humbled to be part of the day.” Colleen Rawlings
“Fab day. Emotional and enlightening and I’m very excited to get out there and tell my story to more people.” Chris Leighton
“It was an amazing day. I love the fact that we could develop our story in a safe place and, after delivering it, receive very constructive feedback.” Dominique Burton
“Your coaching events are always so informative and enable our story and voice to be heard louder, clearer and with purpose – and with Islay O’Hara’s partnership you unite the fire and passion.” Beverley Webb
Why Aly Harrold Coaching
An award-winning speaker and an award-winning coach with a trusted reputation for results.
Satisfied clients have themselves gone on to achieve successes and win awards in their own right.
Working one-to-one, or with groups, I work at your pace to achieve the results that you want.
From diet to warm-ups, for both voice and body, and making the most of your natural personality.
I offer support and mentorship for the duration of the group programmes.
I provide ongoing speaker support within a membership programme and a speaker community for inspiration and continued encouragement.
Aly Harrold Public Speaking Coach